Std. XII Activity Work Book

Activity Work Book for XII New syllabus (With Marathi Translation) is available for sale. Do buy it as early as possible. Price Rs. 380 + 50 (Packing and Postage charges)= Rs.430. Discount is available on buying 25 and more copies < Contact Writer:- Prof. Tushar Chavan from Rashtriya Junior College, Chalisgaon Dist.Jalgaon. Whats app Number: 9850737199 , Cell 9850737199. Pages in the book- 400


English Grammar Activity Workbook First Edition (for class 8 to 12) is available for sale. Price Rs. 220 + Rs. 50 (Postage / Courier Charges) = Rs. 270. Discount is available for buying 30 or more books. Contact Writer: Prof. Tushar Chavan from Rashtriya Junior College, Chalisgaon Dist.Jalgaon Whats app Number: 9850737199

Search in This Blog

Monday 23 March 2020

Expansion of idea


Expansion of Idea:- 

Activity No.1 (Sept. 2021 Board Activity)

Expand the following idea in about 100/150 words with the help of the points given below:

'All is well that Ends well.

- Well begun is just half done

- It's all about the finishing touch

- Patience and perseverance are always counted

- Happy ending leads to satisfaction


Answer-

All is well that Ends well.

          The idea – ‘All is well that Ends well’ means that no matter how one arrived at a certain outcome, if that outcome is a good one, everything is alright. No matter how many challenges were faced in order to achieve a goal, if that goal has been achieved and is a good one, the whole process is justified. The idea is based on the principle that if a good result is achieved, it does not matter what was done in order to achieve that result.

Anyone can feel ‘all’s well that ends well’. A person passes an exam after plenty of very tiring and long studying. For him or her ‘all’s well that ends well’. Someone marries the love of their life after years of separation and challenges. He or she can say ‘all’s well that ends well.’ Old friends reconcile after an argument, and the preceding argument is forgotten as a result of the reconciliation. Here ‘all’s well that ends well.’ One of the robbers had a change of heart and helped the police to catch the culprit. So, all’s well that ends well.”

I had studied hard during the whole year when I was in the tenth standard. But before exam, unfortunately, I faced an accident. So I couldn’t concentrate on my study. Despite this, after the exam when result came, I was the topper in the class. So, I felt at that time that- all’s well that ends well.”

This proverb helps us to think positively. If we are in the midst of a challenging time, remembering this proverb can motivate us to keep going towards the happy ending.

My opinion here is that well begun is just half done. But to complete it in happy note is the real win. It's all about the finishing touch which makes us happy. Patience and perseverance are always counted so be ready for it. Happy ending leads to satisfaction so make every ending happy. It’s the real – All’s well that ends well.

-------------------------------------------



Activity No. 2

Expand the following idea in about 100/150 words with the help of the points given below:

'A Friend in need is a friend indeed'.

- Meaning

- Example

- Moral 

- Your opinion about the idea



Written by:- 
Prof. R.D.Dhumal
Junior College, Jaysingpur
Dist. Kolhapur


A friend in NEED is a friend INDEED
        The above proverb tells us the role of a true friend in our life. There are many friends in our life who always accompany us in our good times but as the time changes they run away from us.  On the contrary, a true friend walks in when all other walk away from us in our need.
        The merit of a true friend is judged on the basis of his/her role in our life in prosperity rather in adversity.  I had the same experience in my life. Once, my father failed to transfer the exam fees in time. As a result, I was not able to fill the exam form. I discussed   my problem with a few close friends, but none of the responded positively. I was bit tense. At the same time, Rahul came and handed over me a receipt of fees which he paid without my notice.  It was a great relief for me in such need. That day, I realized that true friend is one who helps you in your need. I gave a tight hug to him as a friend in NEED is a friend INDEED.  
        The lesson I learn from the proverb is to distinguish between a true friend and a flattering foe.
    I like the idea very much as it gives true concept of real friends. So I will keep only those friends who are ready to help me in my need and I also want to be their true friend helping them in their need.
--------------------------------------
  Scheme of Marking
Proper expansion of idea    – 02
Proper introduction             – 01
Conclusion                           – 01                         

4 comments:

Post a Comment