Std. XII Activity Work Book

Activity Work Book for XII New syllabus (With Marathi Translation) is available for sale. Do buy it as early as possible. Price Rs. 380 + 50 (Packing and Postage charges)= Rs.430. Discount is available on buying 25 and more copies < Contact Writer:- Prof. Tushar Chavan from Rashtriya Junior College, Chalisgaon Dist.Jalgaon. Whats app Number: 9850737199 , Cell 9850737199. Pages in the book- 400


English Grammar Activity Workbook First Edition (for class 8 to 12) is available for sale. Price Rs. 220 + Rs. 50 (Postage / Courier Charges) = Rs. 270. Discount is available for buying 30 or more books. Contact Writer: Prof. Tushar Chavan from Rashtriya Junior College, Chalisgaon Dist.Jalgaon Whats app Number: 9850737199

Search in This Blog

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Letter to get bona fide certificate

Letter to get bona fide certificate

Q. You want a bona fide certificate in order to get concession in MSRTC bus monthly pass fare. Write a letter of application to the principal of your junior college requesting him/her to issue you the same.

XYZ

Plot No.20

Ram Nagar

M.G. Road

Chalisgaon

20 May 2021 


The Principal,

Rashtriya Jr.College,

Chalisgaon

Dist.Jalgaon


Subject: Application for issuing a bona fide certificate.

Applicant: XYZ


Respected Sir,

I am X.Y.Z. I am a regular student of your college. I am studying in Class XII, Division “B’. I am writing this letter for issuing me a bona fide certificate.


Presently, I am coming from a village which is 12 k.m. away from the college. So I have to travel by MSRTC bus. The MSRTC is giving a concession of 50% bus fare to the students. I want to take the monthly bus fare concession pass. To get this concession pass, I need a bona fide certificate showing my birth date.


So I am requesting you to give me a bona fide certificate as soon as possible. 

Thanking you.


Yours faithfully,

X.Y.Z.


Encl.

   1) Photo copy of leaving certificate.

   2) Photo copy of Identity card.

  





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this format

Unknown said...

Kk

G said...

Thanks sir..

Unknown said...

Thanks sir

Unknown said...

Thanks sir this is a good format for learners

Thanks๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Unknown said...

Tnx sir

Post a Comment