Std. XII Activity Work Book

Activity Work Book for XII New syllabus (With Marathi Translation) is available for sale. Do buy it as early as possible. Price Rs. 380 + 50 (Packing and Postage charges)= Rs.430. Discount is available on buying 25 and more copies < Contact Writer:- Prof. Tushar Chavan from Rashtriya Junior College, Chalisgaon Dist.Jalgaon. Whats app Number: 9850737199 , Cell 9850737199. Pages in the book- 400


English Grammar Activity Workbook First Edition (for class 8 to 12) is available for sale. Price Rs. 220 + Rs. 50 (Postage / Courier Charges) = Rs. 270. Discount is available for buying 30 or more books. Contact Writer: Prof. Tushar Chavan from Rashtriya Junior College, Chalisgaon Dist.Jalgaon Whats app Number: 9850737199

Search in This Blog

Saturday 21 May 2022

Find the correct sentence

Compiled by:

Prof. Somashekar Revatagaon,

 Akkalkot


Spot the Error- Find the correct sentence


Wrong: He plays regularly with that team

Right: He plays regularly for that team

 

Wrong: The teacher is pleased from me

Right: The teacher is pleased with me

 

Wrong: Anil is popular among his friends

Right: Anil is popular with his friends 

 

Wrong: I prefer a blue pen from a red one

Right: I prefer a blue pen to red a one

 

Wrong: The bank manager was sitting above his desk

Right: The bank manager was sitting on his desk

 

Wrong: I spend a lot of time for my computer 

Right: I spend a lot of time on my computer 

 

Wrong: I hope he will succeed at his work

Right: I hope he will succeed in his work

 

Wrong: This is superior from that

Right: This is superior to that 

 

Wrong: I'm quite sure for her honesty

Right: I'm quite sure of her honesty

 

Wrong: Rahul was surprised for the loud bang

Right: Rahul was surprised at/by the loud bang

 -------------------------------------

To see more examples, click on the following image:

👇


------------------------------------------------------


 See More Resources

👇

1) Spot the error online Test No.1


2) Spot the error online Test No. 2


3) Spot the error online Test No. 3


4) Spot the error online Test No. 4


5) Spot the error online Test No. 5


-----------------------------------

1 comment:

Albert Clifes said...

Such a nice blog and I appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. It’s really good work. well done.

plot writing software

Post a Comment